Chronicles of one girl's journey to London - from conception to eventual migration.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

UNEMPLOYMENT PART II

Really, this could be titled Unemployment Part IV or something similar but you get the idea. Or do you? Just in case . . . I am no longer employed at the law firm. I was made redundant this morning due to "department restructuring" and so my role was "dissolved".

At the moment I am calm and accepting. I was expecting this, you see. There have been rumblings in the office for a couple of weeks now and my manager hasn't been the most subtle lately. Maybe she was preparing me.

This does, however, put a spanner in my plans to leave here in August. At the moment, it depends on how quickly I find a new job but it looks like I'll be here until December and will perhaps start my Master's semester in January 2014.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment